Because at PALNET, pallets are our business. You and your staff can rely on our years of experience to develop comprehensive solutions which will help to maximize your operational efficiencies and significantly reduce your costs and waste. Our in depth Supply Chain Analysis can identify pain-points and provide the basis for developing a managed services system that fits your needs.
Service Provider Program - Whatever your pallet needs, we have what you need... Period. It’s not just the equipment we have but the experience to help you create a program that works for you. Saving you the time, energy, worry and hassle. Freeing your staff and improving your efficiency and revenue. Our program includes:
- Pallet Asset accountability
- The on-site personnel committed to pallet management activities
- Pallet sorting, meeting jointly developed quality standards
- Pallet repair, adhering to jointly developed quality standards
- Pallet collection, restacking, and distribution throughout the warehouse
- Sorting and Return of Pooled Pallets
- Outbound loading of pallets or recyclables
- Removal & purchase of unusable or surplus pallets
- Environmentally Responsible Wood Waste Removal
- Data Collection and Reporting
On-Site Sortation & Off-Site Repair/Return Programs - PALNET personnel will perform all asset management functions within your facility, including pallet sorting, restacking, staging, accounting and transportation to our processing facility. We will work with your staff to create an SOP to specify uniform pallet condition standards and desired minimum inventory levels.
Reverse Logistics - When you have excess asset inventory, we have the solution. A customized reverse logistics program. Our member fleet of +200 tractors and +2,800 trailers can economically and efficiently transfer your entire excess inventory to make your facility run smoother.
Available options include:
- Drop trailer at your facility
- On-call pick-up
- Scheduled pick-up
- Milk runs